Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Little triumphs

I am sitting here checking e-mail and blogs for a few minutes and in the background I am listening to my kids. No, they are not fighting, although that's a good guess! They are actually both going about getting their jobs done (H is cleaning her room and putting laundry away, L is emptying the dishwasher). They are talking and singing to themselves and just doing what they were asked to do. I know it sounds like bragging, but it's not really. I am a firm believer in recognizing miracles every time we see them and it is nothing short of that at my house right now! There are moments nearly every day when I wonder what am I doing wrong? There is fighting, whining and fits galore. But then, there are random shining moments when I realize that perhaps I am doing just a few things right! Thanks guys for being my little miracle today!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You are so dead for not telling me about your blog earlier... ME!!

Whatever. Love you anyway!