
Here she is our beautiful baby girl. Well, you can't really tell she's beautiful from this picture, but we all know she will be. This week we found out we're having a girl. We are so excited. She will be the closing parenthesis on our family and we couldn't be happier about it. We are thinking of naming her Lexi Lynn Chappell. Probably just like that. We havn't eliminated other possibilities, but so far it's the only name everyone, including L. - who has no opinion about anything- really loves. She is almost 14 oz. so far and we are expecting her arrival sometime in early January- no 20th birth date for this little one. (mine is the 20th, H. is the 20th, C. is the 20th and L. is the 21st) J. will finally have someone to share an odd birthday with and since his birthday is in January, he might even share his actual birthday! We can't wait to meet her.

2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Lexi is sooo cute! And I am probably more excited you are having a girl than you are. I don't really know why except that H really didn't want a boy and so I was way nervous!
Congrats, Amy!!
Post a Comment