

Today is C.'s birthday. I can't believe he's actually two years old! It's really amazing how quickly time flies. We aren't doing much today since J. has to work and H. has soccer, but I just had to take a minute and note the occasion. C. is into all things sports. He loves every kind of ball, but his favorite thing to do is swing a bat and hit balls (on tees, on the ground, round heads attached to people that look at all ball shaped). I bet you can probably guess what he'll be getting for his present- yup, a way to work out all that happy hitting energy without injuring anyone, unless L. doesn't move out of the way fast enough. He is also into Elmo, that high pitched lovable furry, did I say high pitched, monster. In fact he's getting into the pantry right now to retrieve the Elmo coloring book so he can look at the pages. Which is another thing about him, he's learned to open doors in the last week or two- GREAT! Nothing is safe now. As long as I can manage to keep him and his hands out of the toilet bowls and markers out of his hands I feel like we've had a successful day. So here's to turning two, to screaming fits and temper tantrums and learning to say "mickey mouse" and great big smiles with all five gorgeous dimples, Happy Birthday Big Guy! Love you.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kiddo! I can't believe he's 2!!! Time has just shifted into warp speed. Have a great day Aim!
he's so dang cute! See you tomorrow
Happy Big Number 2!!! (and I mean birthday ;))
Post a Comment