This summer has provided us with a few opportunities to build memories as an extended family. This past week we went up the canyon to Silver Lake. There is a boardwalk and path so it's easy to push strollers around making it perfect for those with toddlers under 2 (we had two of them).The kids loved finding (and feeding) the ducks- especially popular was this momma duck and her little babies.
Here is a picture of most of the gang. They all had a great time. On the drive up the kids in my car kept saying "wow, look at all the trees." I guess I need to get them up in the mountains more. (and we live in the desert)
Here is the whole group. We were lucky enough to have my grandma with us. I hope all the kids know how much they are loved by this amazing woman. How special to spend time with her! After the lake, we went to Arctic Circle and had ice cream cones. It was a blast!

No comments:
Post a Comment