This little turkey is making my life very interesting right now. On Saturday I was leaving to pick up H from a party and L.L. Bean pipes up and says, "Ina go!". So of course I had to take her ;) As we were walking out the front door she says "Ina shoes." (I want shoes) What!?! She needs to knock it off right now! Two sentences in less than 10 minutes- I need her to quit growing up so fast! Today she insisted on feeding herself! Too bad for me it was yogurt (she looked like the picture above- except white) It's exciting to be moving into this new phase. Bittersweet and exciting. Oh, and one last thing, you probably won't see her in this chair anymore, she is now insisting on sitting at the table, she can even climb up onto the chairs by herself. Too Big!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment