Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Waiting for dad








If we finish dinner a little early we like to go outside and watch for dad to come up the hill. Tonight the kids were running races and rolling on the grass. It was so funny. C. got a hold of H.'s hat and it kept slipping until it looked like this...


I thought it was hilarious. Here is a picture of C. running up the sidewalk, I wish it did full justice to how funny his run really is. His legs are stiff and so are his arms and he just sort of bounces up the street. He is my funny kid, that's for sure.




2 comments:

Penrod Family said...

CUTE Pictures of all of them! I love when our daddy comes home too. Not only for the kids but a break for mom! Great post!

Liz said...

Oooh grass! Ooooh sunshine!! Oooooooh sidewalks!!!! I miss living in the real world, ;).

I love Hannah's jack-o-lantern smile, too cute!