Thursday, September 4, 2008

T.P.

So this is something I never really thought would enter my conscious stream of thought. I mean T.P. isn't exactly the most precious commodity on the planet, but when you can't just run out and get more I guess things like this become glaringly clear. I have a daughter who is obsessed with toilet paper. For her it is the cure-all. If she's hot, grab a wad and get it wet to cool you down, have an owie? T.P. is all you need. I cannot tell you how many wads of dried up mashed up t.p. I have cleaned up out of her room. And we don't even have to go to the real reason most of us use it for, let's just say, more than one toilet has been clogged. Like I said, it's sad that this is even something I have to think about. But there is only one spare roll in the house now and pay day isn't until tomorrow night. I'm hoping I can teach her about the big wonderful world of wash cloths and band-aids before we end up using leaves and baby wipes for our bathroom needs.
Something you never thought you'd want to know about me and my family, I know. But there you have it.

2 comments:

Linds said...

oh man, I don't think there's anything worse than tp that's wet... and to do it on purpose! WOW. I think it's time you teach her about towels. I think she'll love that they don't fall apart every time...

Karen said...

Don't worry! Your t.p. needs shall be met. Love you sweetie!