Just to let you know I'm still on the face of the earth. I have been going crazy the past two weeks with a craft booth I have been doing with some friends. The show was two days last weekend and two days this weekend. The show is OhSweetSadie, (you can check out their blog of the same name) and it has been great. In fact, last Friday one of us had to work at the show, and when she got there all of our banners had sold out. They had been trying to get a hold of us to restock. So...we ran out to Joann's and bought tons more felt (thankfully 40% off) and made a bunch of more banners. (only one of which sold on Saturday...bummer) We ended up staying up until 2:30 am. PHEW!!! So, since we sold out of so much at the show, we have been working hard all week trying to get more inventory made up- hopefully we'll run out again, because there are no shows coming up next week...YEAH! Anyway, long story short, I'm here, exhausted and trying to get ready to have guests next week. We love you Mom and Dad! And trying to spend some time with my kids, who I have shamefully neglected the past few days.
I'll post some pictures of the crafts we have been up to and so forth soon.
7 years ago

2 comments:
Glad you're still here!!! Good luck with the show.
Cool beans! I made 75 loaves of bread (and I had to grind the wheat first, blech!) for a craft festival we had this summer...not fun! I am glad that you are having some success, though, that is awesome!!
Post a Comment