Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stating the obvious


Today I was at my sister's house (BIG thanks to you K. for watching my kids while I went to the Dr.), I went downstairs to ask L. to start cleaning up the toys because it was time to go home. He starts complaining that his eye hurts.
Me: "Why does it hurt?"
L.: "I don't know."
Me: "Did something hit you in the eye?"
L.: "Yes."
Me: "What was it?"
L.: "My Finger."
UHH.....Yeah. Duh. At least we figured out why his eye hurt.
The baby is fine, everything is growing just like it should and I got a whole hour and 15 minutes to myself waiting in the office for the Dr. to spend 5 minutes telling me that. It's really okay, I mean if I needed some extra time with her, I would like to know that she would spend it with me, even if it means putting the schedule behind...so sorry about the lengthy 15 minute appointment K. but you get off the hook next month!

No comments: