
We didn't get to hear a lot of conference this weekend. We don't have t.v. anymore and I love that, but not watching conference is weird. We tried to listen to it on the radio, but with four small children, not a lot was heard.

Sunday we decided to take a drive to try to hear the last session. We drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon. We got to the top and L. wasn't feeling well, so we got out to give his stomach time to settle. We found this trail that leads up and over into Big Cottonwood Canyon. Needless to say, we weren't prepared for hiking, but we went up a little way so we could take this picture in the beautiful trees. Even the baby loved hiking up the trail, so I guess I know what we'll be doing next summer. Canyons here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment