
I didn't want to put her in these clothes, after all she is only 3 weeks old, but seeing as how she was born so lusciously chunky, I was afraid that she wouldn't ever get to wear them if I didn't put them on now. She is the yummiest baby ever. I love her cheeks and I kiss on them every time I am holding her. She is worth every sleep deprived moment I have endured for the last month or so. And that's saying a lot, since today I hit a wall, HARD!!! After 3 weeks of waking up at 2 a.m. for 1-2 hours every night, I died today. I mean sitting in the dark (at 6 pm) waiting for J to come home with McDonald's since even though cold cereal will work for the kids, it won't cut it for us for dinner, feeding my baby with tears streaming down my cheeks- dead, dead tired. I'm hoping that tonight will be another teaser 61/2 hours of sleep (last Friday she did that- what a blessing). I need something to recharge me- not even Coke and candy are doing it anymore. So here's hoping for sleep. Good night!

4 comments:
Oh, sweetie. You will survive this. I love you. Take care.
Oh Am, I'm so sorry you are so tired!! I remember thinking that I would never make it through that rough first bit of sleeplessness...but I did and you will too. Hang in there, it really will be over before you know it and then she will be so big! (((hugs)))
Hang in there and think, in a few short **ahem** weeks, she will be sleeping and you'll be wishing she was little still!
Amy,
I am soooo excited to find you! Congrats on a new little one! I am sooo out of touch! What fun to have a new little one to squeeze! I sincerely hope since this post you have had a few good nights! What fun to find you! Lots of Love from my home to you! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment