Friday, January 23, 2009

The "Sweet" smell of.....

Strawberries? The other day I came downstairs to update my blog and catch up on the 109 e-mails stacked up in my in box (and that is literal- 109!). The upside to having the computer downstairs is that I don't get interrupted as much as when it was upstairs. The downside to having the computer downstairs is that I don't hear what's going on as well as when it was upstairs. I come upstairs and as I am walking I start smelling something really, really sweet. That's when C. comes into view.

These aren't the greatest pictures to illustrate the problem, but if you look closely you'll see that his hair is greasy and wet looking. C! I gasp what have you been getting into? "I take a shower mom!" is the cheerful and somewhat proud reply.
And the sweet, sweet smell? Strawberry shampoo. He's clean alright. I had to rinse him for 10 minutes before all the soap was out, and it gave him quite the bubble bath, but I must say it was far easier to clean up than vaseline.

1 comment:

Karen said...

that stinker. and at least the mess was contained to the shower & his hair...