Saturday, February 7, 2009

Time Flies


I don't know if you can see it from these pictures, but L. is changing! I am completely exhausted and ready for sleep filled nights, but at the same time, I am desperately clinging to my tiny baby trying to hold on to every moment. It is a bitter-sweet thing to know your last baby is here. It's nice to be aware, so you can enjoy the moments, but it's hard as well, to try to not get lost in the hanging on.
I don't even know if that makes any sense- I would try to explain what I mean, but I think it would get more convoluted if I did.
Anyway, here's to loving and embracing and enjoying and trying to get even one little nap every day!

3 comments:

Karen said...

such a cutie pie! Go ahead and get lost in the hanging on. It's your last. Indulge yourself.

love ya amer.

Liz said...

She's getting big (ger)! :) Indulge away, it flies by so fast.

Alysha said...

She is soo cute! I haven't even held her yet!