Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Amazing Children








These guys are awesome! They have put up with so much from me over the last month. They have been patient with all my crafting/ boutique craziness. They are mindful of our financial situation and they have adjusted their expectations accordingly- they are amazing! My darling neighbor took all these photos for me. She did such a great job! I can't believe how much they change in such a short period of time. This morning C. was playing and talking to me non-stop, as he always does. He said, "Mom, guess what I have something to tell you. It's medium awesome." "Medium Awesome?" I asked. "Yeah, that means it's almost awesome!" Man, these moments are my favorite.
Sunday J was talking about all that was going to happen in the next 10 years. Reflecting on how quickly the last 9 years have flown by, I'm pretty sure I won't be ready for all that life will throw at us! I'm trying to treasure my babies. To hold them close, let them climb all over me, brush my hair, talk non-stop (well, maybe not that one). I love these children and appreciate so much all they teach me.


2 comments:

Jana said...

Love the pictures!! So cute!

bpaulsen said...

Love those kiddos too! Cute, cute pics of them all. Lucas looks particularly grown up to me... Love all of you, mom.