
This kid is cuter than cute. He calls me Mama, which none of my other children have done. He has the best smile which melts my heart and lets him get away with more than he should. He is officially a champ at the potty, and with just a little more practice we'll be ready to go public. We first have to wean him off the froggy potty and on to the "big" potty. We'll see how that goes. In the mean time, he's off to buy a new WII game which his father promised him as a reward for giving the diapers the big heave-ho.
I was just getting ready to take a picture of the valentine blocks and he asked me to take his picture. I did and showed it to him and he said, "let's try it one more time, okay Mama?" He's a darling to have around and I love him dearly. You Rock, big Dude!

No comments:
Post a Comment