Monday, October 19, 2009

Too big for her britches


This is my BABY!!! She is getting so big. I can't believe that our little L.L.Bean is 22 pounds! I guess she's not that little.



This is how I found her this morning. she was bending over to open and close the mail-box door. She is only 9 months, she needs to knock it off if she knows what's good for her! She is delightful and fun and really very easy. I can't believe how quickly the time goes. I have decided not to quit crafting, but to try to be more careful about keeping it in it's proper place in my life. I don't want to miss the good stuff, like what I see in these pictures. So, with a lot of prayer, focus and organization- I'm hoping to still help my family without sacrificing them in the process. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Karen said...

good luck darlin'!

We ended up with some great pics of the babe in that costume, so I'll email them to you {soon}.

I know that if you keep the Lord involved, you will be able to strike the right balance of everything in your life. You can do this.

Liz said...

She is so adorable and getting BIG! I remember when the twins were babies and Avery started walking before she was 9 months old...I had to keep myself from pushing her down to prevent her from growing up, :)! It truly does fly right on by.

I have a random questions for you, do you make scripture totes for boys? I have a little one for miss Avery, but I need something for Brock, too. E-mail me and let me know either way when you have a spare moment (I know, poor choice of words). I am thinking I might order a few of the girls' totes for gifts if you are making any more. I don't want to add any stress to you so please be honest if you are not doing that stuff right now. I'm family, I will still have to love you even if you tell me no!
Lizz_in_ak@yahoo.com