Where have I been you wonder? Do you wonder?
I have been crazy working every spare minute on creating things to sell at our big boutique in St. George. Now that it's over, I'm trying to decide if I want to continue finding venues to sell my stuff, or just call it good and move on to something else. Maybe sleep will help make the decision easier!
I will post pics of the kids and what's going on soon.
7 years ago

3 comments:
Amy,
It was so fun to have you here in St. George. Thanks for sharing your beautiful talents with us! My girls are so excited for their new darling bags! Wow are they motivated to earn them! Thank you! You are sooo talented! Glad you made it home safely.
do whatever you feel. We love you no matter what. You are talented at creating things, but even more talented at being a mother, so whether you do crafts or don't, at least your kids will always be around!
I agree with Linds. Follow your gut. If you feel good about it, do a couple more. But if not, be brave enough to pass them up.
But, that said, don't stop crafting all together. I'd have zero decorations if you did! :)
love ya sis!
Post a Comment