Monday, December 15, 2008

Gamers

First, let me start off by saying that I know I have been a total slacker in the blog department. In my defence I am 8 months pregnant and have spent every spare minute completing crafts for sale or for orders I have received. (I still have three stitchings and some crayon holders to go) I havn't posted about decorating for Christmas (up the day after thanksgiving as usual) Black Friday shopping (out the door at 3:45 am- you go girl) or holiday baking (do they always hide the giblets THERE?- who knew and why didn't you tell me?). But we have been trying to celebrate the holidays the best we can and I have even given myself permission to forgo a few unreasonable expectations (presents for the kids every day, etc. (it's not what you think-)). I am feeling great for the most part and really just tire out easily so I try to not over do things. I made swedish shortbread cookies last week and it just about sent me to the loony bin. Between being on my feet for those and trying to do laundry, followed by visiting teaching appointments and Family Home Evening- last Monday was a total example of why I am trying to take it easy. By the time Jeff came home I was in tears and really hurting all over my whole body. I'm trying to learn my lessons.
But back to the subject of this post....My two boys are total gamers. I mean just look at the pictures. Even C. - who is just this side of 2 has the controller- and he turns it the right way and everything. I love that they love to play together, but really 5 and 2?????? I hope they get so sick of it that when they're 13 or so they won't be able to stand the games and will be out on bikes and playing with friends and everything. Or do I????

Either way, here are my 2 gamers, completely absorbed in the world of the WII.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Nice. I think it's hilarious that the even C. gets in on the Wii act!

Liz said...

It hasn't got any better here. Ethan is 7 and going strong, :).