Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pweese Juice!

C. came up to me this week with this teeny tiny cup. It's the miniature pink think in his massive mitts, can you even see it?


He asks me to put some juice in it. Pweeese! How can you resist those dimples? I couldn't, but I did think better of the juice and just put water in it. A teeny tiny bit of water.



Looking at this picture you can't tell if he's drinking the water or inhaling the cup. The only thing that made me rest easier about it was that he was holding onto the cup with two hands. C. has also tried to sit in a Polly Pocket chair. I don't think he has the concept of proportion down yet.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That's hilarious about the polly pocket chair!!! Yeah, spatial reference is a later milestone.

Linds said...

that is so funny! silly guy!