
I'm trying to figure out how to add pictures and everything, so here's another addition of pics from Bear Lake.
I thought it was so funny to see all the kids gathered around this little DVD player. Especially since there were three other larger TV's available in the trailers. I guess being outside in the fresh air is what it's all about.
It just wouldn't be a trip to the lake without spending time playing in the s
and at the beach. All the kids and a few of the adults worked to "fix" this trench and fill it with water to make a "volcano". It keeps everyone busy and wears out the kids, which is why I love it.
It just wouldn't be a trip to the lake without spending time playing in the s
and at the beach. All the kids and a few of the adults worked to "fix" this trench and fill it with water to make a "volcano". It keeps everyone busy and wears out the kids, which is why I love it. 
As you can see, the process of swim, play, eat, play some more wears every single person out! (but not all of us have such comfy digs to nap it out in!)

No comments:
Post a Comment