Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lagoon!

Sorry I don't have any pictures, but I just had to write down memories from yesterday so I wouldn't forget. We took our four kiddos to Lagoon for the very first time yesterday. I hadn't been in over 10 years, so a lot had changed. I was so impressed with the new rides they have that allow mom or dad to ride along with the kiddos. Our favorite was the Odysea, where you ride a shark, submarine or fish around and dolphins, sharks and orcas spit at you. You can move your car up and down to control how wet you get- of course we tried to get as wet as possible. (the kids were better at getting us wet than I was, I think I was trying too hard)
L was the bravest of the kids- riding Colossus and Wicked although H wanted to also- she was just a little beat up from Wild Mouse (I never need to ride that one again either!). L.L. Bean was a little nervous on the Carousel, but toward the end she started saying "Giddyup" and smiling and bouncing.
A HUGE thanks to J's mom and dad for paying for the day. It made it that much more fun not having to worry (so much) about the cost and just being able to enjoy the time together!
It was a blast and I can't wait until we get to go again next year.

No comments: