Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome Summer

Friday was the kids' last day of school. I wanted to do something fun to mark the occasion for them so I pulled out my Cricut and went to town.
Thankfully Martha Stewart had the directions for these tissue paper pom pom flowers on her website, so fun!

Then I found some treasures at the dollar store and voila! a party! The kids thought it was great and were very excited to celebrate being done with school.

It took me a couple hours to get it done, but it was worth it to create some fun memories.








2 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE that banner. So Cute!!! I so need to take a page from your book and celebrate some of the little things in life.

I love you. I am grateful for you.

Penrod Family said...

Hi miss, just checked out your ameroonie blog, cute, cute, cute, love the tots and the colors! Fantastic job! You truly are wonder woman! xoxo Chan