Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This was part of my mother's day present from my oldest child. It is a book she wrote about me, her mom. It includes things I like, and things I don't like. It asks her to guess my height (she got pretty close) and weight (not very close, thankfully). Then she filled in the page shown above. If you can't read it her answer to what I daydream about is "having us tame" and the picture shows me scowling at my children who are sitting up at attention. It is very cute, very funny but it made me start to wonder just exactly what I was teaching my children, and what their perception of me was. Then I saw the next page:
H. put that my wish would be "our family to be together forever." Maybe I'm not so bad after all. ;)

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love seeing what my kiddos think of me, it is almost always hysterical!